***This position is for direct hire***
Want to join a company with 20+ years in the security industry? Want to join a team atmosphere which is locally owned and operated? Want to be recognized for a job well done? Then look no further!!
Advantage Security, Inc. (ASI) is currently seeking exceptional and experienced MAs or Agents for full-time positions in our corporate office located in Aurora, Colorado.
We offer above average wages and excellent benefits - including affordable healthcare/dental/vision plans (available within 60 days of employment if working full-time) and a 401(k) program.
Wednesday - Sunday: 1 a.m. - 9 a.m.
Duties / Job Description:
Call 303-755-4407 and Ask for Vic Evans or Jennifer Just and let them know Independent Job Recruiter Michael DeMattee sent you. You can also stop by the office at 13693 East Iliff Avenue, Suite 200 Aurora, CO 80014-1367
- Responsibilities of an MA include remote monitoring of networkable video surveillance and access control.
- This position is accountable for the vigilant attention and response to client-owned properties that may include controlling the access of employees, visitors, and contractors to various buildings and facilities, as well as coordinating with emergency response personnel.
- Agents may also be responsible for assisting with phone reception and the scheduling of security officers for premiere security accounts across Colorado.
- Agents will be required to maintain detailed records and reports during their shifts.
- The MAs within the operations center is also responsible for the security operations of the company headquarters after-hours and on the weekends.